Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 06:46 am
In this blog post, you will learn more about real estate marketing strategies in Kenya you can use to sell more properties and make money.
The demand for quality real estate is at an all-time high in Kenya. The disposable income of the average expatriate and local resident is on the rise. This has led to a massive influx of talent looking to purchase property overseas.
But with such a high concentration of skilled buyers and sellers, it can be difficult for agents to find potential home buyers. To attract these prospective clients, real estate agents need to adopt marketing strategies that are tailored specifically toward local audiences.
Here are 11 effective marketing strategies in Kenya that will increase your targeted audience’s interest in buying property in Kenya:
Table of Contents
1). Create a Blog
Blogging can be a great way to build your brand and attract new clients. It’s also a great way to generate leads. Your blog will allow you to provide useful information about the real estate market in Kenya and the lifestyle that goes along with it. This will help potential clients feel more confident in their decision to purchase property in Kenya.
Tips to use a blog to attract real estate clients:
- Make your blog easy to access.
- Use colorful, attractive images to attract potential clients.
- Add a video component to your blog.
- Encourage readers to submit their questions and comments.
- Publish articles about real estate in Kenya
2). Develop email marketing campaigns that target local audiences.
Email marketing in Kenya is a great way to build and maintain relationships with potential clients. It’s also a great way to get leads.
You can use your email marketing campaigns to provide useful information about real estate in Kenya and the lifestyle that goes along with it. This will help potential clients feel more confident in their decision to purchase property in Kenya.
Tips to use email marketing campaigns:
- Create an email list of prospective clients.
- Use an autoresponder service to create automatic emails that are tailored specifically toward local audiences.
- Send emails on a regular basis, especially when there is a special event or occasion, such as holidays or birthdays.
3). Use virtual staging to help your clients to visualize their future homes.
Next real estate marketing strategies in Kenya is virtual staging.
Virtual staging can be an effective and efficient way to demonstrate your properties in Kenya. It is a great way to help prospective clients feel more confident in their decision to purchase property in Kenya and the lifestyle that goes along with it.
Virtual staging also helps you stay ahead of the competition when it comes to new listings, especially those that are coming on the market from other real estate agents and/or developers.
It is a great way for you to showcase your properties for sale in Kenya and attract qualified buyers who are looking for new properties.
Tips on how you can use virtual staging:
- Use professional photography for all of your listings, especially when you are promoting them on websites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Take virtual tours of all of your properties, especially if they have been renovated or refinished.
- Use video footage from the air or from drone footage (if permitted by local regulations) to show prospective buyers what they will see as they travel around their new homes.
4). Use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube as part of your marketing strategy.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube are an inexpensive way for you to get the word out about real estate in Kenya and attract potential buyers who are looking for new properties that meet their specific needs.
Tips on how you can use social media as part of your marketing strategy:
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn to promote your properties. Create a personal profile for yourself on each of these platforms.
- Use the hashtag #realforsalekenya to make it easier for people to find your content on the Internet.
- Make sure that you have a YouTube channel where you can upload videos about the properties that you have for sale in Kenya. These videos should be professionally produced with high-quality footage taken from within your property so that prospective buyers can get an idea of what they will see when they visit your home or apartment for sale in Kenya. You should also include an aerial video or drone footage if permitted by local regulations.
5). Collect and display testimonials and reviews
Another one of the best real estate marketing strategies in Kenya is using social proof.
When you are selling a property in Kenya, it is important to collect and display the testimonials and reviews of your properties.
A testimonial is a written or spoken statement that is given to a person who has just bought a property or has been involved in some other form of transaction with that person.
A review is a written or spoken statement that provides an assessment of the quality, value, or desirability of something as perceived by its author.
There are many ways you can collect testimonials and reviews for your properties in Kenya including:
- Use a blog to post pictures of the property and include details about the property in these posts.
- Create Facebook pages for your properties and ask friends to like them so that they are more visible on social media sites such as Facebook.
- Post listings on various online real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and Redfin.
- Encourage people who have used your services to write reviews on Google Places.
- Ask friends and family members who have recently purchased or sold properties in Kenya to write testimonials about their experiences using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. You can also use Google Reviews to ask people for their feedback about you using this site’s “review” feature.
6). Invest in branded swag and give it away to your clients and prospects.
Here is another one of the best real estate marketing strategies in Kenya. Branded swag is a great way to promote your real estate business and increase the awareness of your brand.
Here are some examples of swag I have designed and used in my business:
- Have branded t-shirts with my logo.
- Have branded coffee mugs.
- Branded tea towels, napkins, and other kitchen items.
- Have even branded salt and pepper shakers!
7). Develop a referral program
A referral program is a great way to promote your brand in Kenya and increase the number of clients you have. A great way to do this is by using a loyalty points system where you can reward your clients for referring people who complete an offer with you
For example, you could offer a 10% discount on the first property a customer purchases with you. This is in addition to any discounts or incentives that you may have for customers who have referred others.
In order for your referral program to be successful, it must be easy to use and rewarding for all parties involved.
8). Co-host a webinar
Another one of the best real estate marketing strategies is co-hosting a webinar.
A webinar is a live, online event that allows you to connect with your audience in real-time. The best part about this is that you can easily share your expertise with your audience and get their feedback on the topic at hand.
A webinar can be an excellent way to engage your audience and teach them about how to buy property in Kenya. This will help you grow your targeted audience and increase their interest in buying property here.
- 8 Easy Ways to Market Your Products Online in Kenya
- #7 Proven Content Marketing Strategies To Boost Lead Generation
- 7 Content Marketing Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
- 11 Best Marketing Strategies in Kenya
9). Run paid Instagram promotion
Instagram is a great way to engage with your audience. You can use the Instagram app to post ads, rate photos, and promote your property.
The most effective way of using paid Instagram promotion is by running a contest or giveaway. This will allow you to engage and interact with your followers, while also providing them with an incentive to follow you.
10). Use Facebook Live
Facebook Live is an excellent way to drive traffic and build up your audience on Facebook. Your audience will be able to watch you speak live on the platform and ask questions as they go along. This gives them a chance to learn more about you and shows that you are willing to interact with them more than just through social media posts.
11). Use Pinterest for real estate marketing in Kenya
Pinterest is another great social media platform that allows you to share images of houses in Kenya, as well as pin images from other pins that have been pinned by other users on the site. You can also use this platform for real estate marketing in Kenya by sharing images of properties that are for sale or on sale here.
12). Hire a content writer to create content for you
With all the time you will be able to spend on social media and blogging, it is a good idea to hire a content writer or ghostwriter to help you write your posts. While this costs money, it will allow you to focus on other aspects of your business and not have to worry about writing your blog posts and marketing material.
If you are looking for the best content writers, we can help! We provide content writing services for your blog, magazine, or website. We will write the best quality articles, which will help you to gain more traffic and improve your online presence.
Our writers are highly experienced and are trained in SEO, so they can write high-quality articles that will rank high on search engines.